Below, a link to a wonderfully critical piece of literary genius–my words–discussing the “dizzying” dietary trends of our times. Be sure to read all four parts. You will not be disappointed. Should you have any questions feel free to comment. TTFN
Brawn, Brains, and Grains as posted on Medscape.
6 Healthy Eating Tips:
1. Colorize your diet. Natural foods are complex in their chem- ical makeup and contain a whole host of phytonutrients, fiber, a little H2O, vitamins and minerals our bodies need. So be adventurous and try something new!
2. Read labels: Think twice about ingesting complex compounds. Natural ingredients are best.
3. Spice it Up! Most herbs/spices have anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Food Chain. What your food eats, matters. Garbage in, garbage out…
5. Drink red wine! Eat dark chocolate!
6. All good things in Moderation! Indulge, it’s human nature. Don’t give up the things you like BUT don’t binge either. Enjoy Life :O)